The vision of our school is to equip our students with sound knowledge, worthy qualities, dynamic social and technical skills to become contributors to society and leaders with integrity in a diverse and ever-changing world.
The mission of the school is to provide a liberal education based on Christian principles.
To realize this stated mission, the school has set the following objectives:
- To offer a well-balanced education for the development of the WHOLE person through effective means and agreeable strategies.
- To maintain the well-established school traditions.
- To evolve a unique cultural identity.
- To help students acquire critical thinking and creative skills.
- To provide opportunities for the development of good character based on Christian principles and students are expected to have the following qualities: trustworthiness, a sense of responsibility, fairness and considerateness.
- To cultivate self-respect and self-esteem through relevant activities so that each student can be a man of integrity, discipline, devotion, industriousness, courage and gratitude.
- To promote multiple intelligence so that students can fully maximize their talents.
- To equip our students to become life-long learners with a solid foundation of knowledge, essential qualities of good character and proper social and technical skills to achieve success in future challenges.