Distribution of Application Forms
Applicants may obtain application forms and relevant information by:
- posting an A4 size self-addressed stamped($3.0) envelope to the school; or
- coming in person to the school between 1st April 2014 to 26th April 2014; or
- downloading the forms from the school web site.
Applicants will not be asked to fill in any information concerning their family income in the application form.
- Selected applicants will be asked to sit for a written examination. The subjects included in the written exam are: English, Mathematics, Chinese (or French).
- Those selected applicants have to register for the written examination on a specified date. Applicants who have not registered for the written examination will not be entertained for any reason.
- Teachers from the Chinese, French, Mathematics and English Departments are responsible for setting and marking the respective examination papers.
- Teachers and prefects are responsible for invigilating the written examination.
Short listed candidates will be asked to attend an English oral examination offered by the English Department. Applicants who are talented in sports and music may be invited to attend try-outs and auditions.
- Candidates from overseas may be asked to take the oral examination on the same day as the written examination.
Final Intake of Students
The selection panel's decision is final.
|Criteria for the selection of Grade 8 - Grade 11 (F.2 - F.5) boys||Weight|
|Performance in the interviews||20%|
|Others (e.g. father, brother are old boys; brother studying in DBS)||5%|
Release of Results
The results will be released in late July or early August 2014.