The boarding application for academic year 2019-2020 is now open for all DBS students studying in Grade 5 to Grade 12 next year. The deadline for summitting an application to the Boarding School is 14th June, 2019 (Friday). The application form can be downloaded from the "useful files" section on the Boarding School website or obtained from the General Office and the Boarding School Office. Applicants will be informed personally regarding the arrangements for the interview, which will take place in late June or early July. Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the Boarding Staff at 2712 2702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In celebration of the 150th Anniversary of DBS, generations of DBS musicians will present to you two nights of musical extravagance – an exciting collaboration between ensembles of different divisions to explore monumental works and commemorate historical giants who shaped the artistic and musical culture of our time.
Concert 1: Performances by the choirs and orchestras of the Primary and Secondary Divisions and Diocesan School Old Boys' Association.
Concert 2: Performances by the school choirs and orchestras of the Primary and Secondary Divisions.
The highlight will be the performance of Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, Op. 125, by students, old boys, parents, Diocesan Choral Society, DGS and DOGA Choirs, and friends of DBS to create history. For details, please refer to the attachment.
The new version of the DBS App for Android has been published with the following features:
• Newly designed home page
• Accessible portal to all students, parents and teachers of DBS (with eClass login)
• Up-to-date class timetables and class lists
• Check overdue assignments in Q-Class (CL)
• Easily accessible links to other webpages relating to the school
Please download the new app from the link below:
We will strive hard to bring regular updates to both the iOS and Android versions of the DBS App to bring more features and a more accessible user interface.
Parents of Grade 7 boys are warmly invited to a morning tea session. Details of the event are as follows:
29 March 2019 (Friday)
08:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. for parents of classes G7A, D, G & J
Student Activities Room, G/F, Yunni & Maxine Pao Auditorium
You may refer to the attachment for more specific details of the event. Please complete and return the reply slip to your son's class teacher by Tuesday, 19 March, 2019. For enquiries, please contact Mrs. Jenny Tso at 2768 5611.
* Please note that NO parking spaces will be available on the campus that day.
- 03 Feb Disciplinary Policies Pinned
- 16 May Stay Vigilant against Seasonal Influenza
- 08 May Final Examinations Timetable 2018-19
- 07 May 150th Anniversary Inter-House Soap Box Race Further Arrangements
- 03 May Annual Giving Programme 2018-19
- 02 May Circular May #1
- 11 Apr Stay Vigilant against the spread of Hand Foot and Mouth Disease
- 11 Apr 150th Anniversary Inter-House Soap Box Race
|Public Holiday School Holiday Event|