Admission / 入學 ⋅ HKDSE G12 (S6) Repeaters Admission
HKDSE G12 (S6) Repeaters Admission in the 20 School Year
Notes for Applicants
Applicants for HKDSE G12 (S6) Repeaters places should meet the following minimum admission requirements in order to be selected for further consideration:
- Level 2 in 4 core subjects (i.e. Chinese Language, English Language, Liberal Studies and compulsory part of Mathematics)
- Good conduct in S5 and S6
- Applicants have to submit the following documents in person to Mr. William Chu of the General Office, Diocesan Boys’ School:
- A cover letter to support your application for S6 Repeaters Admission
- A photocopy of HKDSE 20 result slip
- A photocopy of S5 & S6 school report cards
- Contact details of applicants (i.e. postal address, mobile phone number, email address etc.)
Selected applicants will be invited for an interview. Only successful applicants will be informed of the results before September 20. Applicants not invited for interview by mid-August 20 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
DBS reserves the right to exercise at its discretion in admitting S6 repeaters on individual basis.
For details of the subjects offered, please visit the following website: http://www2.dbs.edu.hk/nss/
- All enquiries should be directed to Mr. William Chu.
Diocesan Boys' School
131 Argyle Street, Mongkok,
Kowloon, Hong Kong