Applications are invited for the following full-time position.
Careers and Further Studies Officer
- Assist with University Counsellors and teachers in the Careers Office in organising events;
- Coordinate with different parties for school events including logistic arrangement and preparation;
- Support scholarship application and build up scholarship database;
- Support secondary transfer and summer programme as required;
- Provide I.T. support to Careers Office and Centre for Further Studies (CFFS);
- Support the development of e-platform of CFFS and online registration system;
- Conduct clerical duties and perform any other duties assigned by the School.
- Hold a Higher Diploma or equivalent, Degree or above preferred;
- Have good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Have good interpersonal skills and be willing to cooperate with other members in the School as a team.
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letters with expected salary to The Headmaster, Diocesan Boys' School (Secondary Division), 131 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong on or before 8 November 2019. Please state the position applied for on the envelope.
All personal data collected will be used only for the purposes of recruitment at Diocesan Boys’ School.