Applications for the school year commencing September 2019 are invited from motivated and committed people for the following position:
IB Teacher – English (Part Time)
Closing date for Applications: 2 May 2019
He/She should preferably:
i) Be a degree holder of the relevant subject(s);
ii) Possess at least 3 years of teaching experience in the relevant subject(s) preferably in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme;
iii) Possess a valid Hong Kong employment visa (will provide assistance for overseas applicants);
iv) Possess appropriate specialist qualification and certification.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and remuneration package. For additional information about us, please visit:
Full personal particulars including educational background and working experience should reach The Headmaster, Diocesan Boys' School, 131 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
All personal data collected will be used only for the purposes of recruitment at Diocesan Boys’ School.
Applications are invited for the non-teaching position of Accounts Clerk.
- Prepare the accounts / budget for Tuck Shop & Canteen
- Prepare daily payment vouchers (A/P) and debit notes (A/R) in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle employee compensation insurance claim and other administration work
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Able to work under pressure and deadline, independent and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Excel, Word)
- Immediate available is preferable
Benefits and others:
- 5 days work
- Medical provided
- Annual leave 14 days
Please send your application letter and full resume, expected salary, date available with “Ref. No. AC”indicated on the envelope to HR Department, Diocesan Boys’ School (Secondary Division), 131 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong latest by 17 May 2019.
All information provided will be used for recruitment related purposes only.