Established in 1869, Diocesan Boys’ School has continued to foster excellence in the all-round development of our boys in academics, sports and music.
Applications for the school year commencing September 2021 are invited from motivated and committed people for the following position:
1. IB Teacher – Mathematics/ Physics (Full Time)
Closing date for Applications: 13 May 2021
He/She should preferably:
- i) Be a degree holder of the relevant subject(s);
- ii) Possess at least 5 years of teaching experience in IB Mathematics and experience in teaching high school Physics;
- iii) Possess a valid Hong Kong employment visa (will provide assistance for overseas applicants);
- iv) Possess appropriate specialist qualification and certification.
2. IB Teacher – Chinese (Full Time)
Closing date for Applications: 30 April 2021
He/She should preferably:
- Be a degree holder or above with professional qualifications in Chinese language education
- Possess at least 5 years of teaching experience in the relevant subject(s) preferably in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Possess a valid Hong Kong employment visa (will provide assistance for overseas applicants)
- Possess appropriate specialist qualification and certification
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and remuneration package. Strong candidates will also have the opportunity to fast-track into Head of Subject Group and/or Coordinator positions. For additional information about us please visit:
Full personal particulars including educational background and working experience should reach The Headmaster, Diocesan Boys' School, 131 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
All personal data collected will be used only for the purposes of recruitment at Diocesan Boys’ School.
Applications are invited from motivated and committed individuals for the position of Warden commencing September 2021. This residential position is required to work in shifts in the Boarding School.
Brief Job Description
- Management and operation of the Boarding School;
- Pastoral care and mentorship to staff and students;
- Liaise, where appropriate or necessary, with parents/ guardians of boarders;
- Other administrative roles and tasks.
- A degree holder;
- Fluent in English and Cantonese;
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Experience of working with young adolescents in an educational environment;
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in running a Boarding School/ Dormitory/ Hall of Residence/ Education institution with Boarding facilities;
- Expertise in pastoral leadership roles;
- Qualification in Education or Psychology or Counselling;
- Competence in Putonghua.
Applicants should send their C.V.s, by 14 May 2021, to the Headmaster, Diocesan Boys’ School, 131 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon. Please state the position applied for on the envelope.
All information provided will be used for recruitment related purposes only.
DBS is looking for a resourceful and user-oriented individual to support its IT operations of its events. Candidates will need to demonstrate its capacity to interact with users and show outstanding problem-solving skills in different environments.
- Perform daily hardware and software support and help desk services.
- Install and configure hardware and software computer systems.
- Perform IT equipment reallocation.
- Liaise with vendors in equipment maintenance and setup.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Secondary Graduate or Diploma in Information Technology or replated discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant working experiences in IT Support on Windows, Apple and Google platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Network Administration.
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants should send their CVs with expected salary to The Headmaster, Diocesan Boys' School (Secondary Division), 131 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong on or before 14 May 2021. Please state the position applied for on the envelope.
All personal data collected will be used only for the purposes of recruitment at Diocesan Boys' School.