Established in 1869, Diocesan Boys’ School has continued to foster excellence in the all-round development of our boys in academics, sports and music.
Applications for the school year commencing September 2022 are invited from motivated and committed people for the following positions:
1. IB Teacher – Visual Arts (Full Time)* / Visual Arts (Part Time)
Closing date for Applications: 5 November 2021
* Full time teacher with the ability to teach additional subjects (Theory of Knowledge would be an advantage).
2. IB Teacher – Economics (Full Time)
Closing date for Applications: 22 November 2021
He/She should preferably:
i) Be a degree holder of the relevant subject(s); ii) Possess at least 3 years of teaching experience in the relevant subject(s) preferably in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme; iii) Possess a valid Hong Kong employment visa (will provide assistance for overseas applicants); iv) Possess appropriate specialist qualification and certification.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and remuneration package. Strong candidates will also have the opportunity to fast-track into Head of Subject Group and/or Coordinator positions. For additional information about us, please visit:
Full personal particulars including educational background and working experience should reach The Headmaster, Diocesan Boys' School, 131 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
All personal data collected will be used only for the purposes of recruitment at Diocesan Boys’ School.
DBS is looking for a resourceful and user-oriented individual to support its IT operations of its events. Candidates will need to demonstrate its capacity to interact with users and show outstanding problem-solving skills in different environments.
- Perform daily hardware and software support and help desk services.
- Install and configure hardware and software computer systems.
- Perform IT equipment reallocation.
- Liaise with vendors in equipment maintenance and setup.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Secondary Graduate or Diploma in Information Technology or replated discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experiences in IT Support on Windows, Apple and Google platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Network Administration.
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants should send their CVs with expected salary to The Headmaster, Diocesan Boys' School (Secondary Division), 131 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong on or before 29 October 2021. Please state the position applied for on the envelope.
All personal data collected will be used only for the purposes of recruitment at Diocesan Boys' School.